Church Identifier... A family-centered church growing together in God's power
Church Purpose Statement... Leading People to Christ: for the First Time, for a Life-Time.
Church Vision to Fulfill the Purpose... Win – People to Christ
Consolidate – People into the Body of Christ
Disciple – People to be like Christ
Send – People out to work for Christ
Church Concept... Every Member is to be a Minister
Church Goal... To multiply till Christ comes (after the rapture, we quit)
Church Task... Multiply by Winning Souls and Making Disciples
1.A Family Building Church: Even while hanging on the cross Jesus made sure that his mother was taken care of. Through this we see that no matter what our situation, only God comes before the family. Hebrews 11:7niv “By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family.”
2. A Welcoming Church: No matter who a person is or what their background may be, everyone is welcome to attend and worship. Matthew 18:5niv "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.
3. A Pentecostal, Charismatic, and Faith Building Church: Prayer affects everything. Jehovah God is sovereign in all things. Prayer is our constant communication with the father through his Son Jesus Christ. Speaking in tongues is an acceptable individual prayer language public and private. 1 Timothy 2:8niv I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing. God is sovereign and all things are possible and we will help you believe. Spiritual gifts were given to operate and increase faith and help connect man to the providence of God. Hebrews 11:1niv Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
4. A Worshiping Church: Society and culture changes and with it so does the music style. We are a church on the contemporary edge of music and worship. We worship biblically and outwardly with songs, dance and banners, at the altar and from our heart. Our greatest example of worship is our daily emulation of living a lifestyle based on Biblical morals and ethics and pleasing to Christ. Romans 12:1niv Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.
5. A Disciple Making Church: Salvation is not the end but the beginning of a person’s walk with Christ. After salvation we are to make the steps to become disciples of Christ, becoming daily like him, doing his will for our lives, and bringing others to Him. Matthew 28:19niv Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
6. An Excellent Church: God is an excellent God and so God is honored by excellence. Everything that we do is for the glory of God. God does all things with perfection and as we are his children this is a trait that should be connected and communicated through us. 1 Corinthians 12:31niv
But eagerly desire the greater gifts. And now I will show you the most excellent way.
7. A Caring Church: We are concerned about the membership of this congregation as well as others that we have never met before. From financial matters to family needs, no one should ever feel alone. This church is a body joined together to support and strengthen one another. Luke 10:34niv
He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and took care of him.
8. A church that believes that smaller groups build greater relationships: Small groups, one on one, personal evangelism is the way Jesus won people to believe in himself and that is our pattern as well. Hugs, warm welcome, personal stories, great meals; who could turn away. Luke 10:7niv Stay in that house, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house.
9. A Church of Hope: There is no hope without Christ. With Christ all hope arises. There is always hope for all things through Christ. We are a church that holds to the biblical foundations of Jesus Christ and therefore there is hope for every situation you may be facing. Matthew 12:21niv In his name the nations will put their hope.
10. A Fasting Church: Jesus fasted. Every great revival on this planet has been stemmed by fasting. The leaders of the early church fasted before making decisions. And so, we fast. Acts 14:23niv
Paul and Barnabas appointed elders for them in each church and, with prayer and fasting, committed them to the Lord, in whom they had put their trust. Mark 9:29kjv And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.